We are a 501 c(3) non profit organization. Our tax ID: 45-3711969
N.E.W. Backpack Buddies is funded solely by donations, corporate and individual. Due to having no paid staff and donated food pantry space, 97% of the donations go towards feeding the hungry children in our region. You can donate time (see volunteer page), money, or conduct a food drive.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- $10.00 donation will feed a child for a single weekend.
- $90.00 donation will feed a child each weekend during a quarter of the school year.
- $360.00 donation will feed a child every weekend for an entire school year.
There are several ways to conduct a food drive. Below are two options, but your creative and fun food drives are always welcome!
- Check our home page to see our current needs. Once purchased, please contact Robin at the following email address to coordinate drop-off; email@example.com
- In coordination with a N.E.W Backpack Buddy board member, a large group (civic groups/ corporations etc.) will provide the bags for an entire weekend (ranging from 100-200 bags). This group will purchase the entire menu for a weekend, pack the bags, and then deliver to one of our four sites located in Rolesville, Wake Forest, Zebulon or Northeast Raleigh.